Saturday, March 10, 2012

Billboard Top Hits of the '90s

Billboard Top Hits of the '90s

This collection has the sound of the 90s, with many popular songs in many music genres from the era. Some of my favorites are "Only Wanna Be with You" by Hootie & the Blowfish, "Whoomp! (There It Is)" by Tag Team, "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers, "Unbelievable" by EMF, "Bad Boys" by Inner Circle, "Free Your Mind" by En Vogue, "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks, "Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground, "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?" by Paula Cole, "I'll Be There for You" by The Rembrandts, "The Sign" by Ace of Base, "Baby, I Love Your Way" by Big Mountain, and "Missing" (Todd Terry Club Mix) by Everything but the Girl.

2 comments:

Venessa's blog said...

Even thougn I am not 90s, I like the songs listed above,and think they are great!


rs accounts

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. These songs on your list are just amazing. I am also a 21st century person but these ’90s songs just have that very catchy beat and melodious harmony in them that you almost always want to sing along everytime they are being played. For music enthusiasts, your post will surely be interesting for them (including those who have mastered their skills using guitar picks for instance). Thank you for sharing this post.