Monday, May 18, 2009

The Beatles - Anthology 1

Anthology 1

The Beatles Anthology 1 collection covers the years 1958 to 1964, including when they were The Quarrymen. It includes rare songs, outtakes, live versions of songs from shows, and some small interviews in between some songs. Some of my favorites are "Free As a Bird", "That'll Be the Day", "Besame Mucho", "Love Me Do", "Please Please Me", "One After 909", "I Saw Her Standing There", "From Me to You", "Money (That's What I Want)", "She Loves You", "Twist and Shout", "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "Can't Buy Me Love", "All My Loving", "And I Love Her", "A Hard Day's Night", "Long Tall Sally", "I Wanna Be Your Man", "I'll Be Back", "No Reply", "Mr. Moonlight", "Leave My Kitten Alone", and "Eight Days a Week". I also like their A Hard Day's Night, Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, The White Album, Abbey Road, and 1 albums.

No comments: